The company idea was a long term process of trying to determine what services based on the owner’s family experience with Hurricane Katrina would be of use to others.
After years of research in the industry Legacy Inventory Service was formed with the focus of educating families and business owners about the claims process while expediting their claims.
Legacy Inventory Service provides a professional inventory service for residential and small business customers.
We specialize in documenting your personal property for homeowners and small businesses for fire, theft, water damage, estate planning, movers damage, storage inventory and more.
- Verify adequate insurance coverage
- Settle claims quickly
- Maximize reimbursement from insurance claims
- Assist with estate planning
- Shoot video and pictures to validate the value of your property, also serving as a sentimental keepsake for future generations
- Provide documentation for electronics, furniture, etc., located in your home/business offices
Legacy Inventory Service is licensed, bonded, insured, and certified. We provide the biggest benefit of all; and that is “Peace of Mind” for all your property. We help to make sure you are rightfully paid with a certified inventory when and if the time comes that you need to make a claim.
You can feel secure knowing that you have taken all necessary precautions well ahead of time.